Culpeper History & Heritage
We offer so many places throughout the county where you can learn about our community through the centuries. We hope to welcome you and your family soon!
GIVE LOCAL PIEDMONT
Tuesday, May 3
We need your help to improve and increase our current and future educational programs!
We place education at the forefront of ALL that we do and endeavor to educate and enlighten the public through our exhibits and programs.
We need your help to fund our ongoing education efforts and to improve and increase our future programs!
Your support has made possible:
- monthly lectures and webinars
- our monthly Hands on History series for preschool young learners
- on demand tours of the museum for schools and tour groups
- our annual DinoWalk tour of dinosaur tracks at Culpeper LuckStone Quarry
Did you know that more than half of our operating funds come from donations and contributions from you and our community? To be the best-small town community museum in Virginia, we need YOUR support!
Your donation will help fund our “wish list” of new programs:
- developing monthly walking tours of downtown Culpeper
- creating school education packets and in-class presentations
- expanding and improving our children’s Discovery Zone
- transforming the caboose into an exhibition and program space
We are committed to offering programs that are either free or low-cost for Culpeper County citizens. Your support allows us to present these programs to the community at or below cost.
YOUR MUSEUM NEEDS YOUR SUPPORT! Thank you!
MAKE SURE YOUR GIFT HAS THE MOST IMPACT!
DONATE DURING OUR “POWER HOUR”
NOON – 1:00 PM
TUESDAY, MAY 3